Coghlan’s Survival Kit 46 pcs.
This basic survival kit is perfect as a beginning vehicle or backpack kit
- Emergency Blanket (reflects your body heat back to you)
- Matches (to light a fire)
- Signal Whistle (for getting rescuers attention)
- 2 Fire sticks (they will light when wet)
- 12 hr. Light stick
- Pencil (to take notes, keep log)
- Note Pad
- Salt Packet (you lose salt when sweating)
- 4 – Antiseptic Pads
- 4 – 1″ x 3″ Bandages
- >4 – 3/8″ x 1 1/2″ Bandages
- 2″ x 3″ Elastic Patch Bandage
- 3″ x 3″ Sterile Pad
- 2 – 4″ Adhesive Strips
- Emergency Poncho (keeps you dry)
- Signal Mirror (can flash airplanes or boats)
- 50′ Orange Trail Tape (marks a trail or your progress)
- 10′ Snare Wire (to trap small animals)
- 2 – Razor Blades
- Needle (sewing, many uses)
- Spool of Thread (sewing, lashing, tying)
- 2 – Safety Pens
- 12′ Nylon Rope (construct shelter, etc)
- 30′ Fishing Line (fishing, lashing)
- 2 Fish Hooks
- 2 Sinkers (keeps your hook and bait below water)
- 7″ x 10″ Waterproof Pouch (keep things dry, get water)
- 35′ Nylon Cord (lashing, building)
- Reusable 8″ x 12″ PVC Pouch (keeps kit dry)
- 5 hour candle (provides light and warmth)
- Total Weight = 1 lb.
- Includes Survival Guide
Coghlan’s Survival Kit This basic survival kit is perfect as a beginning vehicle or backpack kit. You should have a basic survival kit in your backpack, car, boat, truck or any other vehicle you travel in or with such as a snowmobile. If you are new to survival kits, and aren’t sure what you should get, this kit will give you many tools to stay alive, keep warm and dry, signal for help, and get rescued.
Designed and equipped to meet the needs of individuals and small groups in many survival situations.
If you’re interested in survival, take this kit camping with you and use everything. this is a must for everyone in the outdoors.